…premieres tonight. “…find out what happens when people stop being polite and start getting
super drunk real…”
Personally, I can’t wait. Looking forward to seeing A) some of my favorite people & places and B) how they portray the island (if they can tear themselves away from people getting
super drunk and making out in the hot tub real).
Recap soon come.
So, here goes. Real World Season 27. St. Thomas. Episode one; rambling thoughts:
- pretty cool to see the many shots of the island; St. Thomas really is gorgeous.
- 100% percent love the St. Thomas map pool table cover in their pad, that Hassel Island house is sweet!
- ‘welcome to St. Thomas’ rum shots at the airport, and the girl thinks it’s ‘disgusting’. Meh, she’ll like it soon enough.
- Yay, Frenchtown Deli! For a split second anyways.
- aaaaaaaaand we’re in the house drinking. ‘Drink, Drank Drunk’ is the new title of the rest of this episode.
- let’s pause for a minute as I remember why I stopped watching this show many years ago. Oy vey.
- we continue with conversations varying from serious to seriously annoying. I am so not the target audience for this show.
- wondering how many times the owner(s) of this house will cringe if they watch this whole season.
- Boston boy Brandon is not a happy camper.
- “let’s make a tree house! Look at my tutu and clunky heels! I am so drunk! I think she/he is hot!”
- last minutes of the show and editing has brought us an almost fight between bros followed almost immediately by a make-up talk between said bros.
- blond chick has had too much alcohol and is the first to pass out in the house. Cue the ‘let’s draw on her with markers and surround her with jars of peanut butter’ montage.
- how much booze did they stock that house with…and how much peanut butter??? I saw at least 7 jars. Damn. That’s a lot of peanut butter. I can only imagine how many cases of Heineken are stacked up.
- and boom. Episode over. Looking forward to next week where we will hopefully get to see some St. Thomas people and places.