BREAKING NEWS – FUGITIVE REALTOR ROSEMARY SAUTER FOUND IN THE BVI’S?

We have inside sources that Rosemary Sauter has been found in the British Virgin Islands! This is unconfirmed but according to our sources extradition must go through the Federal Office in Washington.

Let’s pray she knows where the alleged missing money is.

UPDATE:

We could not confirm this information but diligently tried. As of now she is still missing.

1. February 9, 2010 @ 5:41 pm

Krissy R Said,

Well that didn’t take long…if it turns out that she is found guilty, it might actually qualify her for one of those “dumb crook” stories! How in heaven’s name did she think she could hide in the BVI???

2. February 9, 2010 @ 6:35 pm

Alysa Said,

Welll heard last week that she was maybe hiding in Tortola….how odd is that…obviously not mentally stable…she stole a lot of money…a friend of mine had escrow money with her Remax…luckily it was investment related….

3. February 9, 2010 @ 9:49 pm

Joe Gaskins Said,

This is kind of sad to read about. A lot of people must have gotten screwed. I hope they get their money back and she gets what she deserves. That is if she’s guilty… but why disappear if you have nothing to hide?

4. February 10, 2010 @ 1:19 am

former island resident Said,

When I first told my husband of this his comment was ” It won’t be long before she is found. She isn’t that smart.

5. February 10, 2010 @ 9:58 am

Anonymous Said,

What sources? How can you confirm?

6. February 10, 2010 @ 10:46 am

BIG Kahuna Said,

Why is everyone so afraid to post their name with a response? Anyways “Anonymous” we received an email from someone within the real estate community that she was captured. I’m trying to confirm this through the AG’s office, with no luck I might add. If she hasn’t been captured we will be happy to post an update :) Until then we’ll just have to wait like everyone else.

7. February 10, 2010 @ 1:07 pm

Lucinda Said,

Thanks for the update Scott.

8. February 10, 2010 @ 2:11 pm

Linda Said,

A little stay in the BVI lock up waiting to go to a St Thomas lock up. I hope it was worth it and I feel for the victims. KARMA

9. February 10, 2010 @ 2:58 pm

Donna Said,

I hear this is simply an unfounded rumor. Wish it wasn’t.

10. February 10, 2010 @ 4:21 pm

BIG Kahuna Said,

It very well may be. We’ll give it another day. I have calls into the Tortolla PD and our AG department.

11. February 11, 2010 @ 3:45 pm

Lionel Said,

Im a BVI resident, and I SWORE I saw tht lady’s face in a vehicle about 2 days ago or so. I just never thought it may have been her. Maybe it was or it wasnt, we’ll never know but am happy that she got caught,all those client’s may be able to get their money back.

12. February 12, 2010 @ 7:53 am

maggie Said,

i should have bet that guy who said she wouldn’t be caught til 2/21…hope she was caught!

13. February 12, 2010 @ 10:11 am

I believe in Rosemary Said,

Trust me, the money will be returned – she is running for her life right now – doesn’t anyone understand that if one tries to go up against a corrupt government that these consequences will occur???

14. February 12, 2010 @ 12:37 pm

JM Said,

Are you crazy?!! She is the corrupt one here. She’s stole money , has a criminal history and fraternizes with gangsters. Give me a break.

15. February 12, 2010 @ 2:02 pm

Anonymous Said,

Trust you, I don’t know you, but I do know that you do not need to steal innocent peoples money to run from a corrupt government! Yes JM, I do believe they must be crazy to believe such B.S.

16. March 14, 2010 @ 8:57 pm

mb Said,

I’m just concerned about the rest of her family. Guilty or innocent, that’s her lot, but her kids deserve better–and she’s got atleast 5 of them!!!

17. March 15, 2010 @ 11:12 am

sunny Said,

dear mb: proves her “character” even more so…a “mother”?!?

18. March 25, 2010 @ 9:32 am

Marty Wheat Said,

I would think her kids are better off w/o a mother like her !! What a great moral compass they have…….

19. May 20, 2010 @ 12:54 pm

Bryant Said,

Tortola??? Maybe she went to the bougainvillea clinic for a complete and permanent make over and is walking around right in front of us.