Thirteen Restaurant Winner Best of St. Thomas Award 2009

As you know we’ve recently posted our 2009 Best of St. Thomas Awards. Now Nicci and I run around the island presenting the awards to the winners and taking photos.

st-thomas-blog-best-of-2009-002

Thirteen Restaurant wins Best Newbie Restaurant” St. Thomas. Why Best Newbie Restaurant? Well, as soon as they opened they were and are packed each and every night. And you know that old saying, “location, location, location”? Well they’re pretty remote on the North side and they’ve certainly overcome that. They offer gourmet style food at very reasonable prices.

Congrats to Thirteen for their win!

best-of-st-thomas1

1. December 4, 2009 @ 5:33 pm

sandy Said,

ate there twice – good food nickle dimed you on the water told us the house water was not good bought bottled water and cap was off if it happens again they are off my list

2. July 19, 2010 @ 2:18 pm

Tessa McCall Said,

We ate at Thirteen. The food was fabulous the servers were awesome!!! We loved it! McCalls Keller, Texas

3. January 8, 2011 @ 10:15 pm

Margarita Said,

Scott, do you know if they are open on Sunday’s or Monday’s?

4. January 8, 2011 @ 10:32 pm

BIG Kahuna Said,

I know for sure they’re closed on mondays.

5. February 20, 2011 @ 10:26 am

Alden & Flora Said,

We were a party of five with a reservation. Server was attentive, appetizers were served 45 minutes after order, soup was lukewarm. Then an hour and 43 minutes later the main course finally came. Food was good but not at all impressive. The long wait for the main course dulled any positive thoughts one might have. “Reasonable prices” come on! Staff offered no apologies. I doubt we will ever be returning. I would not recommend Thirteen, they seem a bit out of touch with the reality of guests needs.

6. February 20, 2011 @ 1:19 pm

BIG Kahuna Said,

We just ate there last night. Apps within 10 minutes, main course in about 40 minutes. All meals on the menu are under $30. If you don’t think that’s reasonable on an island you’re crazy. We’ve never had bad service or a bad meal. Oh, and 13 is not an advertiser on our blog, even though we’d love to have them.

7. April 19, 2011 @ 6:49 pm

Jmh Said,

13 is by far the best restaurant on island…and being a chef of a restaurant that’s actually rated best on island I think I have a bit of knowledge in this department. I go here to enjoy an excellent meal served by staff that may be a little relaxed in their attentiveness…but you’re on a beautiful island and most likely on vacation with a loved one or friends…I’ve actually felt rushed here based on how much fun I’ve always had….this is my choice for best restaurant on island…if you go expect to relax….expect to enjoy yourself…and like I said before RELAX and enjoy your vacation or at least your evening off and enjoy dinning as it should be….

8. July 11, 2011 @ 3:54 pm

Tami Said,

Can you give the hours and days of operation? Can’t seem to find a website for them? Thanks! Hoping to go by Tuesday for dinner and wasn’t sure if they were open.

9. July 11, 2011 @ 6:45 pm

BIG Kahuna Said,

They don’t have a website. I believe they’re closed Sunday and Monday.

10. January 19, 2012 @ 9:25 am

Russ Davis Said,

How do I find Thirteen? I think it’s on Route 33 west of Four Corners. Is that correct?